RAU SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
LNLS establishes every year a scientific committee to organize the Annual Users Meeting promoting an environment for discussion between users and strengthening communication with the coordinators of the Laboratory facilities. The committee is composed of members from different areas of research related to the beamlines at LNLS.
The main functions of the committee are:
- Participating in organizing the Annual Users Meeting;
- Gather information and user comments on relevant issues related to the research equipment;
- Promote the exchange of information between users;
- Promote the exchange of information between users and the administration of LNLS;
- Assist coordinators of the Laboratory facilities on issues related to users;
- Inform the administration of LNLS on the demands of users.