- Every approved proposal is eligible for Financial Support . The LNLS is able to grant support for travel, accommodation, meals. The benefits are available for up to 2 Brazilian users and 1 foreign user per proposal;
- The financial resources for these benefits are provided by the Brazilian Center for Research in Energy and Materials (CNPEM). The CNPEM reserves the right to interrupt or alter this program at any time;
- The benefits are granted only for users who make a request via the SAU Online prior to arrival;
- The benefits are not available for those users who have another financial support to perform the scheduled experiment;
- Users living in São Paulo state or in countries that do not integrate Latin America and Caribbean cannot receive these benefits;
- The beneficiaries must necessarily be linked to an educational institution and/or research institution. Those institutions must be public or nonprofit;
- Only Master or PhD researchers, as well as Master or PhD students (with proof of enrollment in a Master or Doctorate course) may requests support.